Welcome Baby !! (Sister gave birth to a baby boy on July,28,2011)

Hey baby,

Here I am waiting for your arrival to my family. Everybody in the family is so curious to see you. At this moment I want to pen down all the moments for you.

July 28, 10:00 PM: I was having my dinner in a restaurant in Shastri Nagar Pune after coming back from a friend's home. I got to go to the office as I have to call my manager-Vishal in US. Its raining heavily out there. I was already drenched. I called dad, he said "we are in hospital now". "what happened to sister?" I asked immediately. "Nothing ammaa, the operation is today only as amavasya is approaching so we decided to go for it today only" Dad said. And I got to know that the operation is schedule between 11.00 PM and 11:30 PM. I was in bit tension. Many thoughts were running in my mind.

10:35 PM: I reached office now. Vishal is busy I need to wait for the call. I started writing this. Mean while I got an sms from my best friend. "All will be well for sister. Let's pray for her"

10:52 PM: I just called mom. Inquired about sister. She was taken for pre-operation procedure. Nanna told me that she will be taken to the operation theater soon. I could feel my heart beat paced up. God, everything should go well. Its all rock and pop music I was listening whole day, and now I started listening to Annamayya songs.

11:04 PM: I got the call from Vishal. The discussion on the FILTER engine started. Everything is going well.
11:32 PM: Still in the discussion. Got call from dad. I asked Vishal "Vishal, would you mind if I call you back in 10 mins, my sister is in hospital" I cut the call and called dad. Dad said "nanaaaa, babu raaa" heyyyyyyyyyyy ooooooooo I am screaming patting my desk making noise in joy. heyyyyy ... I became mamaa for the second time and this time for you.

I found a nice quote for you.
Where did you come from, baby dear?
Out of the Everywhere and into here
~George MacDonald, At the Back of the North Wind



WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MY DEAR
Feel hands of your sister, you got to learn many things from her. She is your boss.
Feel my mom's lap, its so soothing, telling you with my experience.
Listen to the people around, all smiles you made.
Hungry?? Wait dear, mammaa gonna come in sometime.

I talked to dad, inquired about your weight. 3.5 Kg .. choooo small. You know my weight? Just 60 Kg more than yours. I asked about your whereabouts. You took my mom's lap and sleeping luxuriously. I called my friend, I got to tell the news and say thanks to her. She congratulated me and asking me a party. We are going to celebrate with our gang tomorrow. Where to gooo? Will think and decide. I called your china mama. He woke up from sleep and was told about this news from dad. I called Vishal backa and told him as well.

11:45 PM: Call got over. Now I called dad again to know about your mom. She is still in operation theater. You made us very happy. Today is a wonderful day in my life. I am remembering Vani. She would have been here to share this happiness. We are missing you Vani.

12:50 PM: Called dad again. Your mom is taken back from the operation theater. She is fine and talking with people in low voice. Dear, I am too far and your mamma restricted me from coming there. I got to wait for 15 more days to see you. Now I am off to bed raa ... feeling sleepy. Need to ride 8KM to my room and got to call your mom again and sleep.

See you soon - your Peda Maama




Comments