Watching the first sunrise of the Year!

The new year brings

New hopes,
New wishes,
New promises,
New goals,
New resolutions,
New spirits!

I wish everyone a very a happy and joyful new year 2012!!

While all the party folks end their new year bash and enter the sleep mode, I woke up at 3:20 AM to watch the first sunrise of the year - 2012 from Pawna Dam. A place to have the first morning walk of the year.

I slept at 1:30 Am and planned to wake up at 3:20 as the local train to lonavala starts at 4:30 AM in the morning. We (I along with my nature loving friend) reached Kamshet station by 5:45. From there Pawna Nagar is 13KM far. And we managed to get a jeep from there and reached Pawna Nagar by 7. The sun rise time is 7:07 AM. Pawna dam is about a KM distant from Pawna Nagar. We started walking from there towards the dam and its really a wonderful experience to have such a nice morning walk.

Fresh Air,
Nice Landscapes,
Bird's Chirping,
Fields Ready for Harvest,
Morning Sunlight,
Here I am, To make myself Lost ..

I think that's the best morning walk I ever had which I would remember for quiet a long time. And one small incident that made us feel really good is saving a small chick's life. That happened when we pelted stones at the crow which is taking away the chick and the crow dropped it and we safely made it find her mother.

Comments