Men in Blue on Track???

I remember my friend Sumant whenever India is struggling to win a match. I never say India is going to lose even when we need 50 runs with 2 wickets in hand. I used to say "common sumant, now Bhajji come and hit 50 for you" And Sumant never believe India is going to win even when we have 6 wickets and 90 balls. For him, India's every win is a miracle and he wants that miracle to happen in every match :) But now, damn the Gavaskar-Border series, I watched matches waking up at 4.30 in the morning to witness the super clean white wash :(

If I say the situation in Telugu, "Match chooste baadha marchi polem, Choodakundaa asa champukolem" ("Watch the match, you can't forget the pain. Stay out of it, you are not comfortable"). But finally, after the 2 consecutive wins on Srilanka and Australia looks like the hopes are back. Forget the elusive 100th 100. Today match is there. I see Tendulakar hitting a 50 and India win I am happy; Tendulkar 100 and India lose still I am happy; Tendulkar 100 and India win. WoW! I am going to fire crackers :) :) :) Lets wait and see. Ha Ha .. Typical Indian Cricket Fan Mindset!

Comments