Monsoon Rains Arrived





The rains are back!! This year’s the first monsoon’s rain touched down today evening. It was my T time 4PM, took my cup and went to the Qlogic lobby area to see the rain. Hmm, its crowded there already, also people are watching the rain standing at the glass windows of the office. “T, Mirchi Bajji and Rain is the best combination” I was telling Nikhil. I was telling Larry about the Monsoon’s weather in the morning. He will miss it for sure with the kind of hype we gave about Monsoon.  At 5:30, its completely dark. I know the rain is going to become heavy. So decided to start off from office. Riding Apache in that heavy rain on Sangamwadi free road, wow, it was awesome. Enjoyed to the fullest!!

Time for the treks, hope I cover all the *ghads around Pune this season too  :-)

Comments