Met the Brainees @ Lintel's Marriage Reception

"I never miss my friend's marriage.. So, I want theen din ka chuttee :p :p :p " I told my manager this way many times before. But fortunately Lintel (Lingaiah Yadav, we call him Lintel, intel would have named after Lingaiah, not possible now :p) arranged his marriage reception on Sunday and I just came back to office after a week of Diwali vacation. But the only time I can meet many friends is during marriages. So, I never skip! Telangana bidda's marriage reception is in his adda - Karimnagar.

Murali, Kishore, Kiran, Bhadra and I went from Hyderabad on Sunday itself (17-Nov-2013), Shanker went a day before and the Maya (Vishnu) came from Nagpur. Everyone had to go back to work on Monday, so we could hardly spend 5 hours together. But those 5 hours are cherishable. With Lintel's wicket, only 3 more wickets to fall down. Babay, Kishugadu and myself. Vishnu plans for a dance event for the next one's marriage and Kishore thinks of DJ for his. Let's see who is next :-)

Christamas vacation is ahead. Have to plan a trip with my best buddies. Its now or never!!






Comments