Mad people are coming together for a good cause

Mad people? Who are they? Chiranjeevi Fans!
Hey! Stop your thinking I am not calling chiru fans as mad people because I am one of them.
I heard many people saying fans of film stars are mad people. Okay! coming to the good cause they are going to work together is "Education for Poor!!".
Yesterday, I have posted a thread in my orkut Megastar community to form a group and do some good for the society and the thread immediately got lot many responses. Hmm! These people are mad but kind ...
The idea is to collect funds from the members of the 1 Lakh member community in orkut, and use the money for children education. (Someone gave a nice idea to help poor heart patients. Great!!). I don't know the idea will work in reality or not, but I am happy with the response I got. But I hope we collectively execute the plan too. Even if one child get benefited from this, I will be very happy.
So, think a bit before you call chiru fans are mad. Yes!! They are mad after chiru, but if one can steer that madness for a good cause they can do miracles. Imagine, if that 1 lakh members give a single rupee a month, (100000/30000)*12, they can educate 40 students per year. That's the power of Megastar.

No politician in India can do this, but we the Mad Chiru fans can do! But I am waiting for the moment the words "can do" turns to "did it".

I will try my level best to execute this plan. Let's see what happens!!

Comments