The dagger concept is too childish

After asking my roommates and some of my colleague to come for this movie many times, I went alone to watch out this OKAY movie yesterday. Asad said this movie was good, so I raised my expectations ... but the dagger concept is too childish to watch on the screen. I went to marigold yesterday to just have a check the way to go there as my office gonna shift near to that. I casually checked whether I could get the tickets for the movie and surprisingly I got it in the 3rd row itself. The ticket counter almost booked two tickets (may be he thought I have a girl friend .. manaku antha scene ledhugaaa) and I stopped him and asked me to give one ticket. He looked at me in a strange manner I said inside me- "pani choodaraa" ... and watched the movie. Hmm I liked it but not to the level I expected! But Gemma Arterton is good :)

Comments