Moving to new workplace

No, I am not switching company. Many years of expectation is going be true next month and Quartics is going to shift to their own workspace from "Vatika Business Centre". The new office is located near Marigold, Kalyani Nagar. They are planning this shift from more than two years, I guess whenever someone joined so far, he was told that Quartics is going to shift the office. Such a loooong planning only happens in Government offices. :). But finally we are moving. Yesterday evening all my VLSI team went there to have a loot at it. Mann!! its awesome!! I never expected Quartics office is going to be like that. Jimmy said "I worked in Connexant and we had the similar big workspace but after I come here (to quartics), I forgot completely the Connexant workspace and this our new office is making me feel - Hmm I am working in a big company" Ha ha. I felt, we only can fill half the cubicles there, but I hope we do fill the rest soon. :) Let's wait and see. Redhat used to be there and they shifted to Magarpatta. But their "remains" are still there. One of them is a eye catcher - the text written on the wall of reception hall.

"First They Ignore You
Then They Laugh at You
Then They Fight You
Then You Win" - Mohandas Gandhi

Comments